Monday, August 17, 2020

Sharing a Friend's Charitable Activities Mr. Stephen Hutcheon



His Story

"Hi there!
I hope to make a little difference by fundraising for a cause that's close to my heart. Please support my efforts by making a secure online donation and by posting a message of support.
Roughtober is a community sleep out event where people who want to do something for those experiencing homelessness and marginalisation will be sleeping rough for one night to raise money for 'Rough Edges'.
Donations made through this platform are secure and will be remitted directly through to my charity of choice.
i'm only sleeping out for one night, so it is your financial support that is the real 'value' to this wonderful organisation.
Thanks so much!"
For more info about his fundraising campaign please check his link below. Stay safe everyone!!
https://roughtober.gofundraise.com.au/page/Stephen-79871348

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crypto Tab in my opinion!!!

1. What is Crypto Tab Browser? CryptoTab Browser is a free lightweight browser empowered with additional functionality for Bitcoin mining. I...